Friday, November 4, 2011

We're Just Ordinary People

I forgot I took a few pictures while Brian was here that I can now happily share with y'all. Be prepared to laugh.

This is a place where I sometimes did homework when it was still warm and pretty outside. It's like five minutes from my apartment. That's the Church of San Jerónimo, I think.

View of the Prado Museum from my happy seat.

The view outside my bedroom window when I get up at 7:30 in the morning in October.

Brian likes food!

Muerte por chocolate. Mmm...

EL Cantante de Jazz de España

Cafe Central!


Brian with a Dalí churro mustache.

Brian with a churro... frown? Other mustache? Not sure.

View of the Cathedral past the palace from Parque del Oeste

Madrid afueras (suburbs)

Outside the Mexican place where we had dinner before the movie.

This one is better.

Teatro Español!

Favorite building in Madrid, in the same plaza as the theatre, which is so beautifully lit at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment