Friday, November 11, 2011

Proof I was in Paris

There will be another post of Paris pictures, these are just the ones I'm in.

Louvre. Before I knew what a disaster it would become.

Necessary photo at L'Tour Eiffel

This is how I really felt being in Shakes & Co.

This is a normal picture for my mom.

In the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.

Funny picture in the Hall of Mirrors for Colleen (dirty mirrors, sorry).

Outside Versailles.

Versailles, Sun-King gate in the background.

Weee, tourist things!

The light show of the Eiffel Tower costs Paris something like $40 million a year. And it's super lame.

This is only funny to lighting people.

Outside Notre Dame, silly face for Colleen (attempting to single-handedly carry on the tradition of Paris2010!)

Normal picture. Notre Dame.

At the Comedie Française!

Cheers, Ganesh! (At the end of our Montmartre tour.)

To be silly. (Ganesh made me look like a giant.)

To be a pretty person.

No comments:

Post a Comment