Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Madrileño Life

Look, I have pictures of my Spanish family!

This is Nacho. He's 10. I had to fight him to get him to take pictures.

Then he didn't want to stop.

Because he wanted a picture like this.

This is Nacho and I with Iciar. She's 14.

This is Iciar, Nacho, and I with Lola. She's a dog.

Nacho, Marta (16) and I.

We smile!

And this is Jaime. He's 5 and super adorable.

I'm so lucky to get to hang out with them. They're super cool and the whole family is so nice to me. Although the boys are sometimes mean to me, as little brothers are to sisters... Last week Nacho and I were playing hangman and he managed to call me stupid in Spanish and English. And Jaime seems to like to draw on my arm or shoot nerf darts at me. But generally they're pretty nice. I'm gonna miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment