Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Mallorca Photos!!!

Okay. Here we go.

Rose Window. Lighting design to the max.

Main altar, altered by Gaudí from 1900 to 1914.
(The pun was for Brian.)

I didn't do anything to this picture. That is purely the effect of morning sunlight through stained glass windows on an organ.

Windows and walls of color.

I don't know what I look like I just did something mischievous... I really didn't, I swear.

Cross of St. Barbara

Really big candlestick. (Stranger for scale.)

Cross.

Unaltered photo of the floor - stained glass light!

Catalan. WTF. Are you Italian, French, or Spanish?

Chapel.

Artsy shot of the altar. Of course.

Artsy shot of stained glass.

My favorite.

I sort of smile in front of the altar?

Guuuuhhh.

I mean come on. Seriously.

Courtyard aerial shot.

Front of the cathedral.

This picture was an accident. I was really zoomed in and I didn't know it.

Swimming in the sea!

Hibiscus at the Arab Baths garden.

Apparently they have Devil's Snare in Spain?

Pretty!

Sunday's breakfast.

Miró!

He made me laugh.

Pretty sure this is a guy carrying a chalice. I guess this means we can claim Miró was a UU.

Turtleturtle.

Miró's studio.

Um. The beach.

White sand beaches, but Lindsay's still whiter. Damn you, Eastern European genes!

Me, smiling at the beach!

Sunset over the marina (view from my balcony).

Sunrise the morning I left.

You can just see the silhouette of the cathedral... AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment