Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fotos de Roma!

Roman Cross

Trevi Fountain!

Even the cars in Rome are old.

Vino.

Emily's pizza happiness.

Pantheon


Trevi Fountain and gelato!


YAY TORTELLINI!

French toast hostel breakfast. Yummm.

Citta del Vaticano

Funny uniforms

No wearing 1920s bathing suits at the Vatican.

St. Peter's Square

Jesus.

I wore this dress again on Christmas Eve (in Florida) and my dad said "at least you didn't wear that to the Vatican." Actually, Dad, it's exactly what I wore to the Vatican.

Floor.

I love this man.


I was dubious about whether putting this post card in this mailbox would actually get it to my parents, so I took a picture for proof.


Confusing signs.

Guggenheim?

Cathedral

Old things.

Mosaic Floor

Chagall art.

Lighting design dream.


The last one is my favorite.

Just a typical church.

Inside.

Pantheon gelato.

Ooops, we ordered a litre of wine.

Pizza.

Oh right, that.


When we took a wrong turn between the Coliseum and the Forum.

Basically what Rome is.

Art!

Light!

Old Jewish quarter.



Pesto perfection.

Emily's excited about pasta.

For Playwrights kids.

Best gelato.

Picture perfect.

Spanish steps!

Street leading up to the steps, like the Park Avenue of Rome.

This was in a Catholic church but felt so UU.

Peter Brook and the opera.

Opera ceiling.

Opera boxes.

I haven't forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment